About the role
The administrative assistant’s duties include:
- Apply the company’s Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) principles through a “Zero by choice” initiative;
- Provide administrative and IT support to the organisation;
- Greet visitors and handle telephone calls;
- Write, revise and issue various engineering and administrative documents;
- Oversee access to the Centre’s computer services;
- Order products and materials as required;
- All other associated administrative tasks.
The administrative assistant shall have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding, steadfast commitment to safety in the workplace;
- A college degree (DEC) in business administration or other relevant field of study;
- At least three to five (3-5) years of experience as an administrative assistant;
- Ability to work within a flexible organisational structure;
- Strong knowledge of the Office Suite and IT;
- Outstanding customer service abilities;
- Team spirit, autonomy, and initiative;
- Excellent French and English language skills (both oral and written).
ELYSIS is a Canadian company delivering a disruptive technology for the aluminium smelting industry, has developed a unique approach to reducing the carbon footprint of many everyday products: it eliminates all direct greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from the smelting process and generates a pure oxygen as its by-product.
ELYSIS is the outcome of an unprecedented world-class partnership between two industry pioneers, Alcoa and Rio Tinto, and the governments of Quebec and Canada. The partnership will make it possible to market this technological breakthrough as early as 2024.
A proud HR partner, Adecco will support ELYSIS through its personnel selection process.